Our Office's Safety Precautions
Due to the infectious nature of Covid-19, some changes to our delivery of care are necessary. Infection control has always been a top priority of our practice. While we have always followed stringent infection control protocol in our entire office, we have implemented additional measures. We appreciate your patience as we implement these changes.
Additional technology and safety measures:
- Medical grade HEPA air filters (Surgically Clean Air) were already installed prior to Covid-19, but we have added more units inside of treatment rooms.
- Fewer patients on the schedule to allow for increased disinfection between patients.
- Longer appointment times and expanded hours as added precaution.
- Our entire team will undergo Covid-19 screenings and temperature readings every day.
- Our team and doctors will be wearing additional PPE.
Please prepare for the following changes:
- You must wear a mask into the office and wear it at all times unless your are told to remove it
- Only the patient is allowed to enter the office
- Our restroom will be closed.
- Upon your arrival we will take your temperature. If it is above 99.5, we will ask you to return to your car and reschedule.
- You will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 symptom or contact questionnaire
- Patients will rinse with an anti microbial mouthwash prior to treatment.
- The dentists will be using devices such as rubber dam or Isolite to reduce the amount of aerosols.
This is a gradual resumption of full scope services with a lot of thought, care, and professional advice taken into consideration. The health of our patients and staff remain our number one priority and all decisions involving patient care will have that in mind moving forward.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we all navigate this new normal together. We're excited to see you soon, Your Team at Associates for Family Dentistry